Endpoint Manager View
All of your organization’s users who have successfully installed dope.swg are listed on the Endpoint Manager View.
Endpoint Manager View
The Endpoint Manager View lets you see:
- Device Name: The name of the device running the dope.swg endpoint.
- Status: The current status of the dope endpoint. The endpoint will display the endpoint as healthy, error, disabled, or dormant.
- Healthy: The dope.swg endpoint is working, with no errors.
- Error: The dope.swg endpoint has an error and is not working.
- Disabled: The dope.swg endpoint has been put into disabled mode by the admin
- Dormant: The dope.swg endpoint has not sent a health check for more than seven days.
- User: This shows the email address of the user currently logged in to the device. Where users and groups have not been imported this will be the logged-in user.
- Policy Assigned to User: This shows the dope.swg policy you are currently assigning to the selected user and which is being applied on the endpoint.
- Last Seen: The last time the dope.swg endpoint sent a health check to the dope.cloud.
- Endpoint Version: The version of dope.swg currently installed on the selected device.
- Debug Mode: If the dope.swg endpoint is currently running in debug mode, it will be indicated by the icon in the status column.
- Location: The current location of the device.
You can sort the endpoint table by “Last Seen” Time
When the Endpoint Manager View initially opens there’s a count of all of your organization's endpoints and their current states.
- Total MacOS Endpoints: Total number of endpoints running on macOS
- Total Windows Endpoints: Total number of endpoints running on Windows
- Total in Error: Total number of endpoints in an Error state. Select individual Endpoints to see the type of error.
- Total Disabled: Total number of endpoints that have been manually disabled.
- Total Uninstalled: Total Endpoints that have been uninstalled.
- Fallback Mode: Total endpoints in Fallback Recovered state.
- Connected for Updates: Total Endpoints that are connected and able to receive updates.
Active Endpoints = Healthy + Error + Disabled + Dormant
If you select an individual device, the Endpoint Manager View will show you additional information, alongside the device name and last seen time.
- Processor Type: The selected device’s processor type.
- OS Version: The operating system that the selected device is running.
- Status: Where the endpoint is in error you can see the type of error:
- DopeRedirector is not running.
- DopeRedirector is running but bypassing all traffic.
- Agent is running but inactive.
- Agent is in an Error state.
- Agent is not running.
- Fallback Recovered. This indicates that the dope.endpoint has been in Fallback mode at least once in the last 24 hours but has recovered.